BUTT GmbH – yard ramps & industrial doors
Mobile centre axis ramp
The BUTT type series with centre axis for straight loading is the classic solution for loading and unloading of HGVs/containers and supports your logistic tasks precisely at every operating height. Easy handling of the BK models helps to optimise your logistics process. In addition to the standard versions, BUTT can also develop and produce versions that are customised to your requirements. Please get in touch!
The equipment on all mobile yard ramps can be adapted to your needs.
- Optimal movement of the ramp with centrally located floating axle with low shunting requirement
- Simple adjustment of the operating height via manual hydraulic pump (optionally available with electro-hydraulic pump via 400 V drive or special, high-quality lithium-ion battery drive (registered design))
- Safety chain quick-release fastener for fixing the mobile yard ramp to the container/HGV
- Floating axle that compensates for the spring movement of the HGV/container
- Gimbal-mounted fork clamp for fast ramp movement before and after the loading process. Also available as shunting device for forklift trucks with bale clamp (one-man operation)
- Open, anti-slip, hot-dip galvanised safety gratings in high-strength design for safe driving in any condition. Snow, slush and coarse dirt run off
- Side run-over protection as standard
- Self-developed, low-maintenance, special heavy-duty wheels as cast rim with double ball bearing, lubricating nipple and pressed-on solid rubber tyres with steel wire reinforcement
BK 912: Total load capacity 9,000 kg. For the use of diesel and gas-powered forklift trucks or battery-powered trucks of new design.
BK 713 / BK 715: Suitable for battery-powered forklift trucks to minimise the loss of battery power due to the favourable incline angle.*
|Type||Load capacity||a: Total length||Total width||Drive width||Lip width||Lip length||b||c (min.-max.)|
|BK 912||9.000 kg||11.800 mm||2.300 mm||1.960 mm||2.140 mm||400 mm||2.500 mm||1.100- 1.750 mm|
|BK 713||7.000 kg||12.800 mm||2.300 mm||1.960 mm||2,140 mm||400 mm||3.500 mm||1.100-1.750 mm|
|BK 715||7.000 kg||14.900 mm||2.300 mm||1.960 mm||2.140 mm||400 mm||3.500 mm||1.100- 1.750 mm|